ETHSanFrancisco - World's Biggest Ethereum Hackathon
ETHSF Sunday Project Submission & Judging Fair
We hope you’ve had an incredible weekend #buidling! We’re excited to see what you’ve built and on Sunday you’ll have a chance to share your projects with everyone in the ETH San Francisco Judging Fair taking place between 10:00am-1:00pm.
Submitting your Project to Devpost
- Please create and submit your team name and members as soon as possible on Devpost (ideally tonight). Final deadline for submission edits is 10:00 AM - SUBMIT YOUR HACK BY 9:45 AM TO BE SAFE.
- All team members must be registered in Devpost
- Your final project submission must include:
- A concise description
- A link to all your source code on a public Github repo
- List all Sponsor APIs/Protocols your project integrated with
#BUIDL Fair & Judging
- All hackers must vacate the tables in the main stage area at 9:00am
- Your team will be assigned a table number viewable at ethsanfrancisco.com/judging
- Set up at your assigned table between 9:30am-10:00am. Your team must be fully set-up by 10:00am.
- Please write your project name and a short description of your project on your table card
- Judges will visit each of the tables starting with 1 and continuing until reaching the end of each row. Please ensure your full team is present at your table when the judges reach your table.
- Before/After judging, your team is invited to walk around and meet other teams, learning about their projects.
- When the judges arrive at your table, please greet them briefly (<1 min) and shortly after, a timekeeper accompanying the judges will start a timer on a device facing you to help you pace your presentation. When the alarm rings, no additional conversation regarding your project can take place. This alarm is a hard stop for the sake of fairness.
- You will have a total of 7 minutes with the judges. This is very strict and rewards teams who are able to efficiently communicate and demonstrate their project. We suggest allocating approximately 5 minutes to your presentation and 2 minutes to judge questions.
- The top 10 projects will be notified between 1-1:30pm and will be invited to present their project on the main stage during the closing ceremony, starting at 1:30pm.
- Following the Closing Ceremony, we cordially invite you to join us for the ETH San Francisco After Party at The Lot hosted by MAKER
- Come celebrate with all ETHSanFrancisco attendees and enjoy complimentary drinks!
Chief Scientist - Ethereum Foundation
VC - Paradigm
VC - Scalar Capital
Simon de la Rouviere
Storyteller - ConsenSys
Co-Founder - Zero Knowledge
Co-Founder - 0x Project
Co-Founder - Polkadot
Co-Founder - L4 & ETHGlobal
Co-Founder - Parity
VC - SV Angel
Grant Manager - Ethereum Community Fund
Co-Founder - Augur
Partner - 1kx
Co-Founder - DIRT Protocol
Founding Team - Ethereum Foundation
Evan Van Ness
Week in Ethereum - ConsenSys
CEO - Kyber Network
Co-Founder - Celer
Co-Founder - Infura
Partner - Multicoin
Co-Founder - Counterfactual
Director of Design - Coinbase
Director of Product - ETHPrize
Founder - ETHPrize
Partner - Electric Capital
Co-Founder - Veil
Distributed Web - IDEO
The completeness and functionality of the project, and the relevancy of the resources utilized to accomplish the goal of the project.
A project that hasn’t been done before, or doesn’t currently exist. The project addressing a new or unsolved problem, or creating unique solution to an existing problem.
The complexity of the problem being addressed, or the approach to solving it.
Design and User Experience
The user experience and flow of the project is pleasant and delightful.
The project is exceptional in some manner.